Friday 13 June 2014

Getting Started with Organising. Turning that 'Mountain' into a 'Mole Hill'.

Where to start? This is often what people say to me.

My number one tip is to:
  Take a picture of a small space and just sort the items in the picture.
  This makes tackling the BIG jobs easier as it breaks it down into smaller jobs. Once you have finished what is in the picture, take another picture and work on that area. Again just sorting and organising what's in the picture. This is always how I begin. It is a tried and tested method and really does help you to get started. When people ask me how to get organised this is always where I tell them to start.
  You don't need to think about the rest of the house or even the rest of the room just the contents of the picture. Start with the biggest item in the picture and work your way to the smallest. The key to organising is get rid of anything that you 'don't believe to be beautiful OR useful'.

  And all you really need to get super organised is some clever storage ideas.

  Within my blog you will find great ideas for all areas in the home, outside of the home and some great tips for organising your life too!

1 comment: